Disoriented eyes
Over the past week I have a feeling of nerve throbbing in my temples and also my eyes feel disoriented when I try to shift focus from one thing to another. The nerve throbbing is mild and also it feels to be inside the whole skull. This is also accompanied with occasional nauseated feeling. Sometimes the right and the left forehead do throb quite badly and I take a Saridon to tone it down. Please help me in knowing what the problem could be

Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor immediately before your problem gets worse. You need a detailed examination and if needed some tests before any diagnosis can be made .