Digestion problm
Hello My stomach doesn't support any kind of food. In a day i normally went to washroom 3-4 time in a day and its flash all liquid. My digestive system is weak and not working properly. Plz provide me some prescriptions  or advice me whom to contact for this problem...

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi these symptoms may be because of your dietary practices  or altered normal flora in your GI tract...proper dietary practices,,doing yoga which regulates your automatic system will surely will help you...bt some diseases like inflammatory bowel disease,irritable bowel disease present like this... consult gastroenterologist they will diagnose the cause if any and treat accordingly