Digestion & skin issue
I am 28 yrs of age suffering from undigestion and semi liquid stools. My face is becoming darker with various spots but not pimples. They just occur from within the skin, many moles. My stomach always feel like a balloon of gas due to undigestion. I tried various doctors since five years but nobody can fix it.plz help

Well..it seems to be normal only...avoid spicy and oily food...have home cooked food...it seems you have some sort of freckles on your skin...they are melanin pigmentation... Consult a dermatologist...