Diacharge card
I had a neck sprain for a week n consulted dr sujit for the same i need to show the proof in my office so can i get a simple diacharge card wherein it can be stated that i had a severe neck sprain its vry urgent
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, if you were admitted they will give you discharge card containing complaints, diagnosis, treatment given and discharge advice. If you are treated on opd basis they will give you opd card containing diagnosis and treatment. Both are equal to legal documents. You can ask for medical certificate. Consult your treating Doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.