Diabetes blood sugar
Medicine are not working. My mother age if 58 she is 15 years diabetic patient. I have mentioned medicine details. She has urin burning issue and weaknesses.. Blood sugar 429. Please help me what should I do?
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Burning in the urine could be a sign of urinary tract infection. Ask your mother to take syrup. Proliser 10ml in 100ml of water twice or thrice a day. But for sugar issue you will have to consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management. She might need to be on insulin. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.