Depression,

My sister is 30 yrs old ,she is unmarried & she has a addiction of medicines & tobaco.she feels that everyone is neglecting to her ,that is not true,she carries all negativety inside in her mind ,she thinks no one in the family cares for her ,she she always feels low & sad & her health is also very week,she dont know how to control her anger & emotion,if anyone gives some good advice to she demotivates herself or reacts very aggresively & laudly.unnecessary everytime she does arguments with me & my parents,she is frustrated girl at the age of adult her mind is immature,now situation becomes bad to worse I am worried of my sisters health and future.

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression,

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello I totally understand your concern and I appreciate that but unfortunately I can't give detailed advice here...you can consult nearest psychiatrist for counseling sessions and for specific treatment... Once she started on medication she will regain her original life style... Consult psychiatrist they will do the needful.