Dengue Positve
Suffering from dengue. Please help me to know how to increase the W B C and Petlates count. Also how long it takes to recover from the same.
120 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hello there. If you can give the details of the symptoms & other details, I can help you. You can start with Eupetorium perf 30(Homoeo), 5 drops in a cup of water, 3 times a day for 3 days.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.