Delay in pregnancy
I m tring for last 8months..but unsuccessful. .I do have breast pain almost 20 days in month even at the time of periods sone time it sharp pain came and went back quickly..and we could nt hve very deeper sex is tgat could be a reason..but my periods are regular 28 days cucle wht to do...I dnt see much cervical mucus

Hi, Infertility is the term used for A woman of reproductive age who has not conceived after 1 year of unprotected vaginal sexual intercourse, in the absence of any known cause of infertility.. There are various factors namely: Hormonal, tubal, cervical, uterine, unexplained .....Kindly consult your gynecologist.....