Decrease in height

Hello, I was feeded by my grand mom everyday with milk rich diet but my suggestion to her is to give non veg but she is refusing for the reason of caste.my doubt is when can a brahmin in our country can eat non veg? More over there is a decrease in height compared to the people who eat non veg.why can't u make a note

Doctor Answers (1) on Decrease in height

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.

Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.