Dark Stool
I have had constipation problem since childhood, Now for some years occasionally blood comes with stool. And for the past 2 days stool come in dark color.I have a fear that I might end up with colon cancer. For 2 weeks I also had diarrhoea problem. Kindly help me with this.

Hi..... Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better. But if you're constipated, eating larger amounts of high-fiber foods may help move food through your intestines.