Dark circle

When i am getting facial or nay massage on my face the facial or any another cream is not suitable for me pls give the reason and dark circle.

Hello.Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments, such as: Cold.Apply cold compress or two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to that area to temporarily reduce discolouration, since this things mainly acts on the blood vessels supplying that area. Use extra pillows- Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids. Proper sleep- Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious. If you are not satisfied kindly Consult a dermatologist for further management.