Dark brown spotting and then white
My wife 34 years old missed her period and two days back she had dark brown spots on her pad and yesterday brown spots were gone and there was white discharge. We took URine test last night and it was negative. What should be further course of action? Note: We had miscarriage in 2019 in 6th month of pregnancy, if somehow it's related.

Hi, Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Missed period is a sign of pregnancy. However, the sequence of events you have described is also suggestive of infection and other possibilities. Since you have done a UPT, my advice would be to repeat a test after a week from when it was done last.
REPEAT UPT after a week If the period doesn’t come, get a Sonography done.
Don’t panic. Women’s hormone varies a lot. This may be just a hormone disturbance or may be pregnancy or rarely infection. Stay calm. Ping me if the period doesn’t come and repeat UPT.