Cytica problem
I was detected with cytica issue and was asked for an x ray. I feel real pain in my legs and back after taking a long walk. After consulting a doctor I have been said that I have a loss of calcium in my body. What should I do to overcome my state so as to live a healthy life. Please suggest.

Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mysore

well now you are 60 there will be some degerative process and disc prolapse variability. get mri find its grade and accordingly adjust lifestyle and exercise regimen to prevent progression
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der Sciatica occurs when the sciatic nerve becomes pinched, usually by a herniated disk in your spine or by an overgrowth of bone (bone spur) on your vertebrae. More rarely, the nerve can be compressed by a tumor or damaged by a disease such as diabetes. treatment:- Anti-inflammatories Muscle relaxants Narcotics Tricyclic antidepressants Anti-seizure medications Physical therapy Once your acute pain improves, your doctor or a physical therapist can design a rehabilitation program to help you prevent future injuries. This typically includes exercises to correct your posture, strengthen the muscles supporting your back and improve your flexibility. Steroid injections In some cases, your doctor might recommend injection of a corticosteroid medication into the area around the involved nerve root. Corticosteroids help reduce pain by suppressing inflammation around the irritated nerve. The effects usually wear off in a few months. The number of steroid injections you can receive is limited because the risk of serious side effects increases when the injections occur too frequently. Surgery This option is usually reserved for when the compressed nerve causes significant weakness, loss of bowel or bladder control, or when you have pain that progressively worsens or doesn't improve with other therapies. Surgeons can remove the bone spur or the portion of the herniated disk that's pressing on the pinched nerve. kindly consult orthopedician.