Cyst or boil

I have a cyst or boil near my vagina since two three days.andd it has been paining a lot. I havent been able to walk around much or even sit for long intervals.The pain is so much that it makes me feverish every once in a while. What should I do? And I also have my periods ongoing right now. Which doctor should I visit then? Gynecologist or a general physician?
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. The cyst or boil could be anything from bartholins cyst or furuncle or abscess or point towards std (if you are sexually active). You will need detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a nearby gynecologist or dermatologist for further evaluation. You can paracetamol and diclofenac combination tablets for pain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?