CTEV detected in anomaly
My due date is in April 2016.During my anomaly scan , baby was detected with club foot (right).i was told that its curable after birth.So I need some suggestions that what treatment is available in bangalore.And how much time it might take to cure.

Club foot is very treatable condition, usually the first line of treatment is conservative.it involves manipulation and plaster cast application. Majority of the cases get treated in 3 months time. Major surgery is rarely required. You can contact paediatric orthopaedic surgeons for the same