Cramps in Upper body
Dear sir; from last 1 year I am having trouble with the massive cramps in upper body. To explain in detail I would like to cut it in two points as: Point1: 6 months ago when I was seating on my working place I felt a massive cramp in my ribs and the same was literally travelled via right chest to the right shoulder. At some point of time I felt that am going to die. after 5 minutes the same was gone and I felt lil relaxed but a pain was their in chest and shoulder. Point 2: Nowadays; from last 1 month; I am facing another issue. many a times I feel cramps in my abdomen, chest, lower back and near my ribs. The same causes a flashing shooting pain which is unbearable. when I swallow food; I feel cramps coming in the various parts in upper body. I feel short of breath. Kindly advise me for further diagnosis. -Have smoking habit -some time consume alcohol too -age 27; weight 106 kg; height 6 ft 2"

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello get a doppler of neck vessels done and doppler of vertebro basilar artery done try to deaddict yourself from smoking get ecg chest xray and then consult a physician /vascularsurgeon and decide bye
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Severe cramps that you are experiencing can be due to heavy weight. It will be better if you loose some weight. More over, you can take a multivitamin tablet Neurobion forte which strengthens nerves and reduces cramps.