Cramps in triceps.
Hello doc, while playing cricket my right triceps cramps up. Especially while batting, at the time of back lift I feel an annoying sensation(like an electric shock) in my triceps. It also feels like someone hitting me by a wooden mallet(like a sudden shock) what actually is this? Any possibility for muscle tear.ThankeU

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Yes, it may be some kind of muscle injury It may be a strain of even muscle tear. They are sport i injuries. Give rest to the arm for some time. You can take Arnica 200 & bellis per 200, both Homoeo medicines. Take both 5 drops with water, 3 times a day for 5 days. If no relief, consult

Lump on triceps muscle