chest-icon

Coughing at night

Heavy coughing at night , i am taking sinarist and augmentin 625. Then also there is no change in choughing. Sometimes i feel i am losing breath. Its been 3 weeks i am afraid that i dnt have tb. If the tablets are not taken coughing continue at day time also.

Harisha N L

While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a cough without examination and investigations, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the back flow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat.... cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you.
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. Since you have cough for long period you will need to undergo a chest x ray to look for infection. You can consult me at my clinic for the same. Hope your questions were answered. also try steam inhalation and povilin gargle. Thanks.