Cough problem last 2 week
I am suffering cough problem from last 2 week ,after using the syrup coughing get slow, something it's feelings like vomiting.yesterday night I vomiting 2 3 times,that time I observe all cough throwing out with food. Actually I'm not adjusted with AC in office ,I have joined office 1month ago.please tell me what to do or tell me specialist doctor. I'm worried about that.thanks

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Avoid cold exposure and wear warm clothes while under a.c. Avoid smoking completely too. Avoid passive smoking in community by wearing good mask. Since cough is 2wks old,so,you need to perform chest xray (pa view) and sputum for AFB x 2sample. Review with reports asap. Specialist may be consulted for management.