Cough only in night

Cough only in night with flum.only night cough starts and flum struck in throat.lack of sleep due to cough..

Doctor Answers (3) on Cough only in night

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Cough is just a symptoms and if you are getting expectoration which means some inflammation process is going on . Need some more symptoms to get the diagnosis and treatment consult us personally as we cannot prescribe here in this forum