Cough last more than 30
What are the symptoms of TB.how can we diagnose TB? help me abt the topic.shall I appoint a doctor soon

Dr. Harisha N L

Signs and symptoms of active TB include: Coughing that lasts three or more weeks Coughing up blood Chest pain, or pain with breathing or coughing Unintentional weight loss Fatigue Fever Night sweats ChillsLoss of appetite Tuberculosis can also affect other parts of your body, including your kidneys, spine or brain. When TB occurs outside your lungs, signs and symptoms vary according to the organs involved. For example, tuberculosis of the spine may give you back pain, and tuberculosis in your kidneys might cause blood in urine See your doctor if you have a fever, unexplained weight loss, drenching night sweats or a persistent cough. These are often signs of TB, but they can also result from other medical problems. Your doctor can perform tests to help determine the cause.