Cough in chest suffering from cough and congestion in chest. Due to cough problem i feel problem in breathing. Cough problem during late evening times(9-10 PM). Please suggest which doctor should I see? A chest specialist, ENT specialist or general physician? I live nearby Uttam nagar west and would be great I you could suggest any doctor nearby this locality. Thanks!
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cough in chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. from your description it looks like you could be suffering from lower respiratory tract infection. we will need a more elaborate history and detailed clinical examination will have to be done. even further investigations might be required. so kindly consult a pulmonologist for further evaluation. if pulmonologist is not available, the consult a general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?