Cough everytime
Hii Dr, I am havingfrequent whitish cough throughout the day ,there is no nose blockage,or cold But I was suffering from this sticky white cough from 1 year The doctor said that it is allergy Dr.can u suggest me something which help me to get away from this cough

hello. if your doctor has said that it's allergic and if the cough and sputum still hasn't reduced. you could wear a mask sonas to avoid the allergens. visit a pulmonologist and get yourself thoroughly checked out. you may require a sputum test. and then take appropriate treatment regards.
Hi, as you are allergic to dust, avoid triggering factors like cold air, smoking, pollen & other environmental factors. Hot air inhalation, drink plenty of warm water, green tea etc.., would help..Kindly consult your physician if symptoms aggravates....