Cotton generated everyday

There is cotton generated at my stomach . Size of cotton generated everyday is approx 4 mm x 4mm x 4 mm . It have been more than 5 years . Can I know why this cotton is generated everyday ?? Is there any insect in my body , which produce cotton everyday ??

Doctor Answers (2) on Cotton generated everyday

Subh Arogya. . . . . . . . . . . . . . This happens if u have hairy body. Our hair and cloths we wear creates friction and minute particles of cloth gets caught into it unkowingly. ...in addition to this your bathing habits may have to be improved. Other than that much can't be said without examination
Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.......how do you know that cotton is generated from your stomach...?? Insect don't produce cotton... If it's in umbilicus it's not cotton, ?? Any smell or discharge coming from the belly button can be due to an infection. The most common causes of infection in the belly button are due to piercings, fungal infections, yeast infections and obesity.