Corn in both the feet
My father is 64 years old and he is a diabetic patient. He is having corn in both the feet which is very painful and is unable to walk. Kindly suggest a good treatment for the same.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well for corns best thing to do if its not a deep one is apply the corn cap and then consult dermatologist for scraping it off since after the cap it wil become liquidish. But usually in diabetics corn caps are avoided .so it's better you get examined first. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?