Contraceptive Implant

I would like to know about the contraceptive implant insertion under the arm in which hospitals or doctors doing it.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can go to any good hospital near you and consult a gynaecologist in person regarding this. They will guide you. Its basically a hormone implant which releases progesterone slowly. Its usually a 4cm plastic flexible implant which us put subdermally ( under the skin ). You can also go for copper T inserstion. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?