Contraceptive Implant
I would like to know about the contraceptive implant insertion under the arm in which hospitals or doctors doing it.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can go to any good hospital near you and consult a gynaecologist in person regarding this. They will guide you. Its basically a hormone implant which releases progesterone slowly. Its usually a 4cm plastic flexible implant which us put subdermally ( under the skin ). You can also go for copper T inserstion. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.