Hi I am 43 years male, suffering from headache and body pain from few days, got a Haemogram & Sugar test done. need support in understanding report Absolute Eosinophil count 176 per cu. mr against normal range of 200 to 500
Red cell distribution width ( RDW) 11.59 % against normal range of 11.6 to 14.0
need advise on what does these findings indicate, do i need to get any other test done or any change in food habits; do i need to take take any medical supplementation...
No Previous medical history of any ailments.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Your reports are OK, no need to worry or panic.
Probable causes of Headache and body pain maybe:-
2) Chronic Cold, Nasal Block, Nasal Polyps and Sinusitis.
3) Low or High BP
5) Chronic Sickness
8) Cervical Spondylosis
9) Eye problem
10) Aggravated Dosha - Kaph Dosha - Vat Dosha and Pitta Dosha
13) Late Night working
14) Day Time sleep
15) Hormonal Imbalance
16) Unhealthy food habits
17) Unhealthy Lifestyle
18) Insomnia and Sleep disorders
19) Low or High Glucose levels
20) In female Menstrual Disorders
21) Allergy and poor Immunity
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is needed.
*Treatment of Disease along with its root causes is ultimate solution for Chronic Diseases.
*Visit personally for proper management and treatment.
1) Avoid above mentioned causes.
2) Go for further advance Whole Body check up, your 40 plus.
1) Avoid Oily-Fried food, Red meat, Egg Yellow.
2) Change edible oil every month.
3) Reduce Carbohydrate ( Rice, Chapatti, Bhakari, Idle ) intake by 25%.
4) 1 Bowl Green Leafy vegetables in one meal and 1 Bowl Vegetables in another meal.
5) One bowl of Dal - Protein in each meal.
6) Avoid trans fats
7) No Fermented, Maida, Chana, Rajma, Junk, packed, processed food.
8) 20 minute Brisk walk or jogging twice daily.
9) No day sleep.
10) Lukewarm water 6-8 glass daily.
11) Twice daily fresh seasonal fruit at 10.30 and 4.30.
12) Breakfast at 7-8 am
13) Lunch at 12.30 noon
14) Dinner at 7-8pm.
15) 15 minute gentle walk after Dinner.