Continuous hair fall
Hi.. I am facing a continuous hair fall from past 1 yr.. my hair's look so thin n unhealthy.. n moreover I face regular hair loss every time n in every season.. not finding any solution.. I think my roots are not able.to hold my hair.. n the quality is getting poorer day by day.. need a long term solution or a good homeopathic doctor for consultation and proper treatment.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too.. Thank you
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Ashish Dabhi
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Rajkot
see the hair fall is normal phenomena if u get back means regenerate the amount of hair which you r loosing per day. In your case stress factor must play important role for hair fall. you should keep some hard work or physical work to maintain proper blood circulation on scalp hair becoz this problem is most commen in people having sedentary life style. apply hair oil on every alternate day at night time and wash it off on next day morning. oil should be light weight means non sticky oil is much preferable. once a wk apply medicated castor oil at night time. for more querry visit to my websit www.asthahairclinic.com
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Howrah
Please take a dose of Acid Phos 1 M single dose and revert after 2 weeks. Lifestyle changes 1. Along with a healthy hair diet it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair. 2. Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush. 3. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles. 4. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier. 5. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.