Continuous Cough
I am having cough (both dry as well as wet) from last one year. It gets increase after food and specially after oily food. Having taken many medicines for cough. Once I start taking new medicine, it gets reduced slowly but after sometime that medicine is of no use and again the cough gets increase

Hello...You seem to be suffering from it from one year and it's a quite long time...I would suggest you to meet a physician or a pulmonologist get an x-ray or hrct if required and them decide what to do...Please meet a doctor

+132
Chat with a doctor
Hi..... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey — and cold treats such as ice pops can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out....