Continuous Chest Pain

Hi sir, my husband is having a chest pain often, though we have taken all the cardiology test but it shows no symptoms of cardiology issues, they told gastric problem but we have avoided gas items,spicy foods and alcohol, but the pain doesn't reduced yet. Pl suggest.
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. He will need to undergo a chest x ray. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thank s.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?