Continuous Chest Pain
Hi sir, my husband is having a chest pain often, though we have taken all the cardiology test but it shows no symptoms of cardiology issues, they told gastric problem but we have avoided gas items,spicy foods and alcohol, but the pain doesn't reduced yet. Pl suggest.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. He will need to undergo a chest x ray. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thank s.

Continuous chest pain left side