Continous cold
I am having cold and sneezing since one month.sometimes cough.temperature is also always 99℉ or 100℉.and body pain.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello it may be allergic rhinitis get consultation with physician /ent surgeon and decide bye
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from upper respiratory tract infection. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. What treatment have you taken till now? You might need oral antibiotics. So Kindly consult a general physician and Ent specialist for further evaluation. At home try to do steam inhalation regularly and drink plenty of water.