Constipation problem
I m a 17 yr old boy. In the morning daily i feel like vomiting but vomit doesnt happen i have vomiting sensation everyday in the morning and in afternoon i suffer from head pain. This is happening from last 1 month but its still not cured. Even my stools are not getting cleared. I dont know exactly what is happening.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi history of abdominal distension is important to rule out obstruction .... if not have fibre rich diet and drink excess of water.... and drinking a glass of warm water in the morning would help to stimulate gut...