Not eat not milk drinkplease help me really worried very irritate all the time not drink water also really tensr
views-icons 16 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
At this age , such behaviour is common.  U need to provide her company of children of same age.Try to create a competition atmosphere bw children and u will find good results. U may also consult a psychologist for counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?