I can understand your concern.
Have you ever noticed blood streaked on the stools?
It usually happens when you don't have proper food habits.
Here are a few things that you can do.
1. Have a high fibrous diet like cabbage.
2. Have syrup. Duphalac 15ml before bed and it will help in making your stools soft.
3. Drink lots of water and other fluids.
4. Excercise daily, if you are obese lose weight.
5. Consult a general surgeon if it still persists.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
It is because of hardness in stool, which is because of less consumption of water and fibrous diet. So increase consumption of green leafy vegetables and drink at least 2 liter of water per day. For current problem can take 20 ml of syp lactulose at night. If he will not get relief then consul to nearest doctor for pain abdomen management.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.