Constipation.and gastic

Constipation earlier I had mostly like not able to pass stole also sometimes I feel not able to pass stole whole.but now a days my stomach is getting a balloon and it increasing day by day..if I feel hungry skip my food ten it seems like air is inside my stomach it become too big..

Doctor Answers (1) on Constipation.and gastic

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Nowdays even younger people have problem of constipation, if your diet include only junk foods and fast foods and mainly non vegetarian diet without balancing it with food items rich in fibres this problem will arise. And taking food on untimely hours or skipping it because of your busy work life will lead to gastritis which might be the reason you are feeling fullness or gas. I suggest you to plan a proper diet which includes atleast 35 to 40% of vegetables and it should be rich in fibre content if u obseve the diet of westerns even though they mainly depend on meat, they make it a point to include vegetables in the form of salads and do yoga and meditation which will help you to destress.