Constant nausea
Ou Hello I recently found out 2 months ago I have a cyst on my ovarie. Recently ive had a sharp cramp like feeling in the right side of my pelvic area. Now experiencing nausea dizzyness light headed loss of appetite head aches difference in my vaginal discharge blood after sex no energy at all

HELLO, CYST IS NOT A VERY BIG PROMLEM, CYST INCREASE WITH PERIOD, IT GIVES IN SOME SCANTY,IN SOME HEAVY BLEEDING SO SOME PAIN , CRAMP MAY BE THEIR. CHOLECALSCEFEROL SACHET ONE IN ONE WEEK NO CRAMP ONE PER WEEK FOR FOUR WEEK. FOR CYST HORMONE PILL THARAPY IS REQUIRED. TAB KRIMSON 35 ONE AT NIGHT FOR TWENTY ONE DAYS , WHEN STOP PERIOD IS THEIR  LIKE WISE BUT UNDER GYNACOLOGIST. SO CONSULT A GYNACOLOGIST. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. OK.

Consult with all report's We can help u with Homoeopathic method of treatment