Constant Fever
From past 5-6 months, I have become intolerant to temperature change.cold weather makes me feel feverish.temp is 98-99 only,never exceeds this. In extreme summer i donot feel any feverish but cannot tolerate scorching sunlight.sardi ya cough kabhi nahi overcome i use blankets,but it cause sweating.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey. You may have thyroid problem ,in hyperthyroidism body  metabolic rate increases so body temperature increases and patient find difficult to adjust to cold environment ,kindly do thyroid test and consult GP