Const head ach.
My brother got injured accidentally by a wall. Since then he is suffering from constant head ach. It is happening since 2 days. What should he do now.? Head ach is constand in whole head. No specific area. I'm so worried please help me.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, did he lose conscious when he hit his head? Does he have any dizziness? Is there any blurring of vision or difficulty in recalling.? Does the pain is any particular area over the head and increases by pressing the area. These things need to answered to come to any conclusion in his condition. Please consult physician to evaluate him.