Const head ach.
My brother got injured accidentally by a wall. Since then he is suffering from constant head ach. It is happening since 2 days. What should he do now.? Head ach is constand in whole head. No specific area. I'm so worried please help me.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, did he lose conscious when he hit his head? Does he have any dizziness? Is there any blurring of vision or difficulty in recalling.? Does the pain is any particular area over the head and increases by pressing the area. These things need to answered to come to any conclusion in his condition. Please consult physician to evaluate him.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.