Hi sir I am suffering from constipation.from take around 40 min and that to some it not clear ...should I consult any doctor or should I do some changes in food
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Conspitation

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?