Confused abt method of me
Should homeopathy medicine be taken at fixed time everyday?! Eg - 2pm everyday. should it be fixed or its okay if time differs everyday?

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Thane

Hello, Generally its ok there is no fixed thing that you have take medicine at a fixed time.You can take it anytime.
Dr. Harisha N L

Consult your treating doctors they will be the best person to answer as you have not mentioned what Medications you are taking Regards
Dr. Chakshu Mishra
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Bareilly
not at all the time interval between two doses is purely on the physician treating u. acc to me the time told to you by doctor is purely to let u noe the interval between 2 doses