Cold...cough
My nose is blocked and tonsil in my neck...plz give me name of medicine..plz plz plz...plz...plz...plz

Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Tab Allercet-DC, twice daily before food for 5 days. Tab Augmenting(625mg) twice daily after food for 5 days. Nasal drop Otrivin 3drops 3 times daily for 5 days. Hexidine mouth gurgle- 3times daily for 5 days. Avoid cold water & food.
Hello there..... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out..... Consult Physician......