Cisterna magna

My mom suffered from severe headache after hurting her head in the same place 3-4 times. After a CT scan she has been diagnosed with a prominent cisterna magna in her posterior fossa. What are the issues she can face because of this, what is the treatment and what should she be careful of

Doctor Answers (3) on Cisterna magna

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well hello there, we understand your feeling and your mothers condition and your concern towards her. But need to understand that cisterna magna is.normal anatomical structures of the brain. Prominence if it.May be because of the inflammation that has happens due to trauma that she has sustained which is leading to.the increased pressure in the head hence causing headache. To this the only treatment would be decrease.in the inflammation of that and taking rest and nit taking any. Tensions. Thank you.