Chronic Hbsag+ve

I want to get examined my present situation as every minor problem make me fear of lever problem. and I do not know whom to contact for better needful treatment in surat. Please guide.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Any general practitioner will help you in your locality. Plot you practitioner on Practo app. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?