Choking with dry cough

I have been facing choking problem. I also feel cough is there in right side of food pipe however it does not come out. also I have shown to one physician in bangalore. he ask me for ecg test which was normal and then he further asked me for TMT which I have to undergo. sir while sleeping sometimes I will wake up during night as if I am not able to breath and start walking and could not sleep due to fear of death. also I feel stomach bulging on both sides and on right side rib sometimes I feel pain. one day after returning from running 8n morning I felt as if something wants to come out from my body and could not breath properly. I am feeling as if it is not yet properly diagnosed. I was also advised by the NEURO PHYSICIAN doctor to take nexitoplus tablet which i took for one month. this above problem exacerbated after taking this medicine which I feel. mujhe khane ke baad dakar bhi bahut aata hai. Dr sab kuch upay bataye mujhe jisse nivaran pa sakun. delhi aa kar dikhwa bhi saktahu

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Kindly take proper consultation and then start medicines. Your problem seems to be misdiagnosed. Ayurvedic treatment can definitely help you.