Child speech
My child is 4 yrs..he is not able to speak except some sound should I do.and don't eat properly also..pls guide me sir..and give some doctor details in Pune..
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der diseases such as autism retts syndrome aspergers hearing loss have to be ruled out speech therapy may be helpful kindly consult paediatrician and ent specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.