Whom to discuss for Chikenpox problem? Will General Physician be fine for this? And also will Chikenpox can be cure immediately?
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you can definitely discuss with physician or dermatologist it will take some time for the cure consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?