Chickenpox...
I am suffering from chickenpox from 13 April and still I am not well...I am taking homeopath treatment...my Dr is saying I will be fy9 in 15 days...BT it is 2 long...I am in class 12...I don't want 2 miss my school...nd bcz of dis problem I have missed a Lott...plzzz tell me some tips for fast relief from chickenpox...plzz...

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Homoeopathy treatment is based on individual. No specific medicines for any disease. I hope your homoeopath is giving you the right medicine for ur condition. U can take Antim tart 30, 3 times a day for 3 days. It may help you
Dr. Vilas Jagdale
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Aurangabad (BH)
Chicken pox is viral disease its control in 7days but homeopathy take care in 2days