Chickenpox...

I am suffering from chickenpox from 13 April and still I am not well...I am taking homeopath treatment...my Dr is saying I will be fy9 in 15 days...BT it is 2 long...I am in class 12...I don't want 2 miss my school...nd bcz of dis problem I have missed a Lott...plzzz tell me some tips for fast relief from chickenpox...plzz...

Doctor Answers (3) on Chickenpox...

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Hi Homoeopathy treatment is based on individual. No specific medicines for any disease. I hope your homoeopath is giving you the right medicine for ur condition. U can take Antim tart 30, 3 times a day for 3 days. It may help you
Chicken pox is viral disease its control in 7days but homeopathy take care in 2days