Chest pains and numbness

Hello doctors, I am having chest pains since 1.2 years. It happened suddenly one day when I was smoking and some kind of discomfort happened in my left lung. The left side of the body became numb. I had heart checkup and lung xray but it was normal. Now since 5 days i have discomfort in my left testis too. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pains and numbness

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
May be gastritis try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..consult surgeon for testes issue..