Chest Pain

Recently I've been facing this pain in the middle of my chest . Ive taken medicines consulting a doctor but after that the pain has reduced but now I have this feeling that something is stuck in my chest and even after drinking lots of water,this won't go away. Pain is there and I'm having lots of burps recently. 
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well ...better you consult Ent specialist and show it to him once...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?