Chest pain
I have chest pain in between ribs. I don't have pain while I sit,stand and walk.but I have pain when I sit and turn around left and right
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it might be muscular pain relating to some posture...spasm probably..consult a physician first and get examined.... I don't think it's anything to worry...use local sprays like voilini,and may take muscle relaxants....if pain persists even after that you may need further tests and evaluation... Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.